ABOUT REBARTS INTERIORS
Rebarts Interiors has over 75 years of combined experience creating custom window coverings for commercial and residential clients throughout the western United States and as far abroad as the Orient. In addition to in-house design consultants, we work with an extensive network of designers, decorators, architects, contractors, developers and realtors.
At Rebarts Interiors, we provide design and installation services in addition to our on-site Hunter Douglas repair center and blind/upholstery cleaning. Choose from horizontal or vertical shades in trendsetting fabrics, wood, woven woods or metals, window shades of varying opacities, classic shutters or elegant draperies. Rebarts Interiors can custom fit coverings to any shape and size. Saftey features are available for households with small children or pets, as well as automation and motorization.
Our locations in Burlingame, San Carlos and Los Altos are Hunter Douglas Centurion Galleries, featuring the newest innovative products. Every Hunter Douglas window fashion carries a lifetime limited warranty the covers your window treatments for as long as they cover your windows. Rebarts Interiors is Diamond Certified and an outstanding member of the Better Business Bureau.
Our commitment and goal is to develop a working relationship with our clients in making your window fashion vision become a reality, from the beginning stages to the end. Stop by one of our showrooms today or call to schedule a home visit with one of our design experts!
Phone: (650) 348-1268 or (650) 508-8518
Burlingame: 1352 Broadway
San Carlos: 990 Industrial Rd, Suite 106
Los Altos: 253 State Street
Get Your Home Ready For Spring – Five Spring Spruce-Ups for a Warmer Season
With the warmer season approaching, sweep away those winter cobwebs and refresh your home with a few spring spruce-ups. While some may get overwhelmed with the daunting task of a major cleaning, try these easy tips from Sally Morse, Director of Creative Services at Hunter Douglas, to create a brighter, lighter, more organized home.
1. Clear Away. If cleaning and clearing away the clutter seems overwhelming, Morse has one simple trick to calm the nerves. “Try setting the kitchen timer for 15 minutes per area, like the bedroom closet, pantry or foyer. Telling yourself you’re going to de-clutter the home in one weekend sounds draining,” she says. “Rather, split up the tasks into smaller ones so you stay focused and don’t get lost in the process.” Make a list of all the areas you have to organize and space it out over a few days.
2. Welcome in Springtime Light. One impactful décor change that can easily be made is to update your window treatments. The right window fashions in your home will not only look stylish and beautifully filter light for a glowing room, but also provide a host of practical benefits such as energy-efficiency, UV-protection, sound absorption and more. One of the many suitable options is Hunter Douglas Silhouette® window shadings, which feature soft fabric vanes that rotate for variable light control and privacy that are suspended between two sheer facings to diffuse incoming light and preserve the view.
3. Bring Nature In. As Mother Earth comes to life again it’s a great time to bring that life indoors with easy-to-maintain plants and flowers. Try the cast-iron Japanese perennial, one of the toughest species available. Nearly indestructible, it withstands low light, low humidity and a wide range of temperatures. Also, try adding pastel bouquets of lilac, forsythia and narcissus to spread a cheerful dose of color around the home.
4. Lemony Fresh. Appeal to all five senses with this year’s spring updates. After your initial scrub and, sorting and clearing of clutter, extend that fresh scent by adding a lemon-scented diffuser. You can, of course, easily purchase one, but for a fun DIY project, try creating a citrus diffuse rat home.
5. Lighter Linens. For one spring refresher that goes a long way, try brightening up your home with lighter fabrics. This update can awaken nearly every room from the living room, bedroom and bathroom to the kitchen. Morse advises also bringing a soft texture to the window by opting for energy-saving Hunter Douglas Duette® Architella® honeycomb shades. These shades offer dozens of color and design choices for a range of high-design possibilities with fabrics that are gentle to the touch as well.
With a little work and a few additions, you can happily welcome in the new season with a clean, orderly, beautiful home.
To see a variety of different Hunter Douglas products, you can visit Rebarts Interiors, an authorized Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Gallery with showrooms located at 247 California Drive in Burlingame and 990 Industrial Road Ste. 106 in San Carlos, 650-348-1268 or 650-508-8518. www.rebarts.com.
READ MORE REBARTS INTERIORS ARTICLES ON BAY LIVING MAGAZINE